What happened to dmd usage pages?

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 13 00:26:32 PST 2015

On Monday, 12 January 2015 at 20:55:42 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> e.g. http://dlang.org/dmd-osx.html
>
> I can get to this page by searching google, but the menu on the
> left has eliminated it. See here: http://dlang.org/download.html
>
> Why?

It looks like the SUBNAV_DOWNLOAD is not being generated properly
when you click on the Downloads page, but works fine if you reach
one of those links within the subnav by loading it directly:

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/blob/master/doc.ddoc#L92

Why is that?  No idea why it would work one way and not the
other, my guess is that one of the recent changes to the
navigation list broke something:

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/commits/master/doc.ddoc

Maybe trying to generate that html file yourself and seeing if it
spits out any errors would help.