Common makefile (gasp) stuff

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 14 23:33:38 PST 2015

On 2015-01-14 21:54, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

> I hear you but The Internet says submodules are a kind of a bummer.

Most issues I have read about is because they don't know how submodules
work. It's the same thing with most tools, if you don't know how to use
it the experience is going to be crappy.

I'm hoping the submodules can be automatically update, i.e. on a push to
some of the submodules. I'm expecting most work to be done in the
submodules and the super repository will be kept in sync automatically.

--
/Jacob Carlborg