Is anyone working on a D source code formatting tool?

HaraldZealot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 15 12:46:14 PST 2015

On Saturday, 10 January 2015 at 20:18:03 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> Has someone made a dfmt, like http://gofmt.com/ ?

I with one my good student have started project coDewife 1,5
month ago. It based on some interesting theoretical approach
(something like FSM, but with essential differences). It is being
in very raw state by now, but has possibility to configure many
good configuration. For example we can manipulate with underscore
in decimal literal. I have benchmarked this decimal formatter a
little, and it shows nod bad result: approximately 5 usec by one
codeunit. We in active codding phase by now, but I can't predict
terms of first useful release yet.

And by the way I have a question. When I read
http://dlang.org/lex.html#integerliteral I understand that 0b, 0x
or 0x_ isn't valid, but that compiles. Is that bug or spoiled
documentations?