dlang.org should do it in style

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 16 16:12:17 PST 2015

On 1/16/15 3:05 PM, Mathias LANG wrote:
> On Friday, 16 January 2015 at 23:02:21 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>> On 1/16/15 2:38 PM, David Soria Parra via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>>> Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>

>>> talking about dlang.org, I wonder what happend to the redesign efforts.
>>
>> As for the time being, this is pretty much it. I hope this will also
>> spur others into action. -- Andrei
>
> For those interested in contributing, here's the repo for the redesign
> effort: https://github.com/w0rp/new-dlang.org

Is there a place where this can be seen?

Sadly it seems there hasn't been an update in a while. Things should be
easier to integrate now that we have dub running.

But I'd say the way to go is make room for things one at a time. For
examples I just created
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/776 which
exposes additional elements to styling. Please review :o).

Andrei