dlang.org should do it in style

Mathias LANG via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 17 07:28:55 PST 2015

On Saturday, 17 January 2015 at 00:12:18 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 1/16/15 3:05 PM, Mathias LANG wrote:
>> On Friday, 16 January 2015 at 23:02:21 UTC, Andrei
>> Alexandrescu wrote:

>>> As for the time being, this is pretty much it. I hope this
>>> will also
>>> spur others into action. -- Andrei
>>
>> For those interested in contributing, here's the repo for the
>> redesign
>> effort: https://github.com/w0rp/new-dlang.org
>
> Is there a place where this can be seen?

http://w0rp.com:8010/

Disclaimer: I'm in no way involved with this. AFAIK, this is
almost completely w0rp's effort.

> Sadly it seems there hasn't been an update in a while. Things
> should be easier to integrate now that we have dub running.
>
> But I'd say the way to go is make room for things one at a
> time. For examples I just created
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/776
> which exposes additional elements to styling. Please review :o).
>

> Andrei

I agree.

Quick question: how's the website synced ATM ? Is it some
post-commit hook, manual, cron job ?
The redesign use a Vibe.d webserver. I'm wondering whether this
is a possibility for dlang.org.