dlang.org should do it in style

MattCoder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 17 12:04:56 PST 2015

On Saturday, 17 January 2015 at 19:35:01 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> A tested PR would be great. Who can take this? -- Andrei

A last note about this: using "width:1024px"  will fix the mobile
"wrap-text" problem, but the site will look like this on higher
resolutions: http://i.imgur.com/MZSmn87.png  (Look the space on
the left and right).

So another solution would trying to set "min-width:1024px" on
body tag, so the site will continue to be the same as is today
even on higher resolutions, and I'm pretty sure this will correct
the problem above on mobile devices. If anyone change I'd be glad
to test.

PS: I'm assuming 1024 pixels because it's used as minimum
standard these days.

Matheus.