dlang.org should do it in style

MattCoder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 17 16:54:44 PST 2015

On Saturday, 17 January 2015 at 22:27:08 UTC, H. S. Teoh via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> Also, I am skeptical of a single style that will work for both
> desktop
> and mobile browsers. Isn't that what mobile stylesheets are
> for? We can
> have the same content, but we shouldn't break the desktop
> layout or make
> it look laughably spaced out just for the sake of mobile
> devices. Let
> the mobile devices have their own stylesheet.

Sure, but for what I see adding: "min-width:1024px;" (or what
unit you want) on body will NOT break the site on desktop and
will make the site more readable on mobile.

Ideally you would want a stylesheet for mobile, but this would
take more time than adding a single line in the current
stylesheet.

Matheus.