Please help me with improving dlang.org

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 17 18:48:09 PST 2015

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 06:18:17PM -0800, Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> I took the better part of today working on this:
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/780. See demo
> at http://erdani.com/d/.
>
> What do you all think? Is it an improvement over what we have now?

Yes!

> I'd appreciate your help with reviewing and pulling this, and also
> with improving the colors (which I'm terrible at) and page tracking as
> mentioned in the pull request.
[...]

Too busy with std.algorithm, sorry. I managed to split it into 5 parts,
but having some trouble with some circular dependencies that's causing
std.algorithm.mutation to not work properly... but this belongs in a
different discussion.

Once the bikeshed is up for painting, the rainbow won't suffice. -- Andrei Alexandrescu