Question about compiler licensing

Ryan via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 17 19:54:10 PST 2015

Hello,
I tried to contact Digital Mars by email but the contact page
does not work nor do most of the other forums for me. Maybe I am
using them wrong? Anyway, I downloaded the Digital Mars C/C++
compiler and fell in love with it because of how light weight it
is (not 300+ MB!).

I am working on a project which needs to be able to compile c/c++
code so I felt this compiler would be a great fit. However it
says I need to request a license? How do I go about doing this?
My project is commercial, but I am obviously not just reselling
the compiler as my own.

Thanks a lot,
Ryan