Please help me with improving dlang.org

Israel via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 17 20:44:55 PST 2015

On Sunday, 18 January 2015 at 02:18:16 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I took the better part of today working on this:
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/780.
> See demo at http://erdani.com/d/.
>
> What do you all think? Is it an improvement over what we have
> now?
>
> I'd appreciate your help with reviewing and pulling this, and
> also with improving the colors (which I'm terrible at) and page
> tracking as mentioned in the pull request.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

Too much code, I know its what you want people to see but if the
entire length of the website consists of giant blocks of code it
just doesnt look as pleasing to the eyes...

put all of that code and introduction to D into a subpage called
"About"/"Intro to D". have it be the first subpage on the left
column.

The front page should be updated with new content like your
tweets, forum posts, articles from other websites,reddit, etc.

maybe under the documentation put a "Getting started" Tutorial?