css minification

Sebastiaan Koppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 17 23:23:33 PST 2015

On Saturday, 17 January 2015 at 20:52:28 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
>> I know I am imposing on somebodies else's work here, but
>> compressing
>> resources should really be done.
>
> Our webmaster got back. He said compression is more CPU work
> and on a fat pipe (which we do have) that may make things
> actually worse. Also, how would this work if we switch to
> vibe.d? -- Andrei

If you do not have spare horsepower for compression, how will you
handle twice the load?

I have used vibe.d to fetch gzipped resources, it has all the
deflate&inflate stuff, so delivering gzipped resources should be
easy as flipping a switch.