Please help me with improving dlang.org

ponce via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 18 02:34:14 PST 2015

I like it. It feels good to have code.dlang.org featured
prominently.

Nitpicks:

- Main thing is see is that for the left button you reversed the
natural flow of light. It will feel a _lot_ less alien if the
bottom of nav button is darker than the top, rather than the
current. Currrently such button brings much attention since this
principle is reversed.
- two different links to code.dlang.org
- I'm a huge user of one-click-to-D-forums, the forums are always
interesting to read and I've been doing just that for six years
now. Maybe the Community panel should be expanded by default.