Variadic templates - D section on wikipedia

Mathias LANG via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 18 03:14:14 PST 2015

On Saturday, 17 January 2015 at 18:30:43 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 1/17/15 10:08 AM, Mathias LANG wrote:
>> Yes.
>> Though it would be nice (but not necessary) to have your input
>> on
>> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/2687
>> first.
>
> Does that do a lot of moving stuff to a separate module? I have
> to say that after porting a bunch of code from 2.065 to 2.067.1
> at work, I'm less keen about renaming stuff than I used to.
>
> Andrei

Re-reading this, I now see how unclear I was.
I was refering to the ill-naming of TypeTuple. I'm sure you're
familiar with the issue of std.tuple.Tuple vs
std.typetuple.TypeTuple vs type tuple vs expression tuple.

http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP54#Proposal propose a standard wording,
but it's not approved yet. But as I said, I can live without it.