Use proper frameworks for building dlang.org

MattCoder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 18 07:27:35 PST 2015

On Sunday, 18 January 2015 at 14:06:06 UTC, weaselcat wrote:
> ... I agree that the current site seems like an ugly ddoc hack,
> I just recently tried to fix a broken link on the
> frontpage(should be easy, right?) and was confused by ddoc so I
> had to submit a bug request.

You know, I quit my job for my own wish, you know I want a fresh
air and do others things this year. I could try to help with the
site, but there is two main problems:

1) I don't have that UX skills like those professionals out there.

2) I don't know where to start, and I'd like to ask if there is a
doc anywhere teaching how to contribute, for example this site,
if I want to try some experiments where should I start?

Matheus.