Use proper frameworks for building dlang.org

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 18 11:21:56 PST 2015

On Sunday, 18 January 2015 at 18:49:43 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> No it has not, but other strange solutions you're coming up
> with for CSS minification and gzip.

That's just a server config issue and can be fixed with 15 lines
of .htaccess and like three lines of shell. I posted a solution
last night, and the only reason I didn't implement it on the live
server is I don't have access to it and don't know the procedure
to get stuff up there through a middle man...