Idea: featuring forum content on dlang.org?

Israel via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 18 19:41:06 PST 2015

On Monday, 19 January 2015 at 02:34:32 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> With all this discussion on more dynamic content on dlang.org,
> I sat down (figuratively; I've been on a hike today) and
> thought - what is dynamic about D?
>
> So it hit me like a hammer:
>
> * Forum discussions (this!)
>
> * github traffic
>
> * bugzilla traffic
>
> * more recently, Adam's weekly newsletter.
>
> We already have twitter which is nice. Adding some of the above
> to the homepage would be awesome. What do you all think?
>

> Andrei

Absolutely. Don't let anything note worthy go unmissed. Let D
developers know that D is constantly changing things around the
world and not just the forums.

Add content from other websites, articles, etc.

Just let people know that D isn't dead. And that the front of the
page proves it.