Idea: featuring forum content on dlang.org?

bachmeier via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 18 19:54:51 PST 2015

On Monday, 19 January 2015 at 02:34:32 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> With all this discussion on more dynamic content on dlang.org,
> I sat down (figuratively; I've been on a hike today) and
> thought - what is dynamic about D?
>
> So it hit me like a hammer:
>
> * Forum discussions (this!)
>
> * github traffic
>
> * bugzilla traffic
>
> * more recently, Adam's weekly newsletter.
>
> We already have twitter which is nice. Adding some of the above
> to the homepage would be awesome. What do you all think?
>

> Andrei

Great idea. In my opinion, priority should be given to answering
the question "what are people doing with D?" Announcements of the
latest additions and updates for Dub, plus links to posts like
house hunting with D, all make a good impression.