Use proper frameworks for building dlang.org

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 19 06:54:35 PST 2015

Framework doesn't really matter (though dog-fooding is desirable)
- it is a matter of maintainability. You may like RoR but how
many people in D community will be able to maintain such solution
if you disappear? I doubt many.

It is sad that Andrei wastes his time on such tasks but it is
hard to find volunteers for such unpleasant things. I'd
personally avoid it at all costs :)

This makes me wonder how much rewriting + maintaining something
of dlang.org scale would cost if actually paid for. I'll ask some
fellow web devs - it will be definitely much cheaper in my home
country than in USA :)