Please help me with improving dlang.org

DaveG via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 19 09:37:59 PST 2015

On Monday, 19 January 2015 at 16:44:04 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 1/18/15 6:50 PM, DaveG wrote:
>>

>> Here's where I'm at. The menus don't use javascript (except
>> when the
>> screen gets so small it needs a button to open the navigation,
>> the
>> button uses js). It scales with screen size and should work on
>> mobile
>> (untested) - I changed doctype to html5 and added metatags for
>> mobile.
>>
>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/114394/D-site/redesign/index.html
>
> Could you please submit a PR to my better-menus fork on github?
> Thanks! -- Andrei

I need to fix a few things tonight. Also, is there some way to
know what the current page is when generating the html? It would
be nice to know what page you are currently on. Actually now that
I think of it, with sub-navigation I also need to know the parent
so it can be expanded when on a sub-page. I can do it in
javascript, but that's not ideal.