[DRAFT] This Week in D - Jan 18

Mengu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 19 22:23:56 PST 2015

On Monday, 19 January 2015 at 16:50:10 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Monday, 19 January 2015 at 16:46:41 UTC, MattCoder wrote:
>> Hey Mengu you could share those icons from his demonstration
>> (Calendar, statistic): http://i.imgur.com/VRmCwCT.png
>
> And other potential headers too. I could have cut them out of
> the
> image but since there's only the two, I figured that would be
> inconsistent and just went with none for now.

glad you liked it.

no worries, we will be sharing all of the icons and other objects
once he's done with the design. i personally think that this
might be the best good looking proglang newsletter.

he's going to work on typography and good looking code and try to
provide a smooth reading experience to the readers coming from
different backgrounds and urge them to act on D. and i believe he
can do that.