Moving forward with styling

Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 20 00:49:45 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 20 January 2015 at 08:42:00 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi
wrote:
> On Monday, 19 January 2015 at 22:52:00 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
>>
>> Andrei
>
> I'm really going to hate the collapsing menu in the libraries:
> with that in place, and the one-entry-one-page, now I'm feeling
> very far away from the symbol target I want to reach...
>
> ---
> Paolo

*ummm*

Nevermind, I just realized that I can use the body of the library
main page: all the links are still there...

And it seems that the one-symbol-one-page is right now not
operative; sorry, too many posts, it seems that I've missed
something! ;-O

---
Paolo