Better README.md for dlang.org

Mike via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 20 03:36:58 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 20 January 2015 at 10:19:44 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic via
Digitalmars-d wrote:

> Btw, apparently we can use a contributing file that
> automatically
> shows up when people make pull requests:
>
> https://help.github.com/articles/setting-guidelines-for-repository-contributors/

That could be useful, but I don't think the build instructions
should go there, because contributors won't even make it to the
submitting a pull request if they can't build and verify their
changes.  I think the build instructions should stay in the
readme.  That's where I go to get started.

Mike