New menus are up

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 20 08:58:20 PST 2015

>> On 1/20/15 7:36 AM, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>>
>>> I know your response will be "awaiting your PR" :) I'll try and see if I
>>> can fix at least the expansion problem.
>>
>> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/800
>
> I figured if I wanted to go to "core" when "std" is open I wouldn't
> scroll down to find it; I'd just first close the longer menu then expand
> the shorter one.

The use case is probably more like you are down on the std.datetime page
reading some function signature, then realize that what you really need
is core.time, so you scroll up until you see the "core" expander, and
click on it.

Just as a user experience general observation, I should not be able to
click on something to see what's inside, and have it run away from
sight, even if that's not the "right way" to do it.

In any case, I see the changes and appreciate the result! Thanks.

-Steve