Splitting std.algorithm

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 20 19:16:18 PST 2015

> On 1/20/15 3:40 PM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> - Andrei doesn't approve because apparently some people think "big files
>>    are not a problem".
>
> cc Jonathan M. Davis, Steve Schveighoffer if I remember correctly :o).

I honestly don't care whether std.algorithm is split or not.

The documentation needs to be split. But that can be done with the
future doc generator.

However, anything that furthers the reduction in cross-importing all of
phobos is good in my book.

I also think this is pasting over the real problem -- dmd consumes too
much memory.

-Steve