dlang.org redesign n+1

anonymous via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 21 09:27:09 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 21 January 2015 at 14:46:22 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe
wrote:
> Just for fun and proof-of-concept I went ahead and forked the
> dlang.org site. I basically took the
> `do-what-everybody-else-is-doing` approach:
>
> http://dlang.skoppe.eu

I must have been taking crazy pills, because everyone else seems
to love it, but I don't like the homepage. I
have
scroll
down
way
too
much
actually
see
some
content.
Also, I can't make sense of the order of things.

I know this is what-everybody-else-is-doing, and I don't like on
other sites either.

I dig the red menu bar though (except for the hover effect). And
'Docs' looks nice, too.