dlang.org redesign n+1

MattCoder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 21 09:52:06 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 21 January 2015 at 17:34:46 UTC, H. S. Teoh via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> +1. I didn't like it either. But then again, the majority of
> people
> rarely agree with me, so I didn't say anything. But obviously
> I'm not
> alone in disliking this spaced-out layout.

Well, of course it needs some polishing, for example: I think the
top menu should be visible on screen while you scroll down,
because imagine that you are at bottom of the page and want to go
somewhere else (Forums, Documentation etc).

There are some spaces not filled.

Yes the font size needs a scale up.

About the layout (Vertical Wall Text), I think they became
popular because the mobile, you know those 7" or 8" size screens,
then you can read the site like an ebook or maybe because the
technical side, like partial loading.

Matheus.