forcing "@nogc" on class destructors

deadalnix via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 21 12:15:52 PST 2015

Ok listen, I'm gonna put a full stop to this conversation :
  - You provide no evidence of your claims.
  - You discard any evidence that contradict your claims without
solid argument.
  - You are constantly shitfting the goalspot using more and more
ridiculous claims (like malloc should not be used).

There no point in continuing this discussion.

If you have a point, the burden of proof is on you. I remind you
that, before you brought all kind of topic to the discussion to
avoid having to substantiate anything, your claim was :
  - A concurrent GC is not suitable for system languages.