dlang.org redesign n+1

ponce via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 22 03:05:13 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 21 January 2015 at 19:51:57 UTC, Walter Bright
wrote:
> I can't say, but it's undeniable what people consider modern.
> (I like the older style, as it is denser and easier to
> navigate.)

I'm not a big fan of these sites either, but because of
association with bold marketing.

As I understand, it is popular because it works well on
phones/tablets.
To me it also seems like these sort of sites are
"marketing-first" with unproven claims everywhere and such a
layout now screams "bullshit" to my mind, regardless of the
content.