dlang.org redesign n+1

CraigDillabaugh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 22 05:51:28 PST 2015

On Thursday, 22 January 2015 at 13:06:40 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe
wrote:
> On Thursday, 22 January 2015 at 01:37:25 UTC, Kiith-Sa wrote:
>> On Thursday, 22 January 2015 at 01:34:01 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe
>> wrote:

>>> Can't open link.
>>
>> Direct image links:
>>
>> current: http://i.imgur.com/5IN3Nui.png
>> better:  http://i.imgur.com/CdgKxhM.png
>>

> On my pc with chrome it looks like the 2nd one. There is
> probably an offensive margin/padding somewhere.

For the code examples could you do something with 'tabs'
(or whatever the cool kids call those nowadays) so
that all three appear on screen at once, this is more dense
but loses none of the content. And not even a genius can
read three different code examples at once anyway.:

ie.

| Convenience |    |  Power     |    | Efficiency  |
| blah, blah  |    | blah,blah  |    | blah, blah  |

| Shows convenient code exmple when 'convenience'  |
|   is the selection.                              |
| Shows power code when 'power' is selected.       |
| Shows efficient code when that is selected       |