404 on dlang.org

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 22 08:20:31 PST 2015

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 06:17:35PM +0200, ketmar via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jan 2015 08:12:33 -0800
> "H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d" <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 04:08:29PM +0000, Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> > > On Thursday, 22 January 2015 at 14:00:54 UTC, CraigDillabaugh wrote:
> > [...]
> > >
> > > Not anymore.
> > >
> > > The new CAPTCHA system is now fully operational.
> > >
> > > Mwahaha!
> >
> > Excellent!
> >
> > Now let's see how many spammers we convert to the D cause... :-P
>
> eventually they will start writing their spamming software in D. a
> kind of success, i think... ;-)

Oh great... I can see it now... 5 years later dlang.org's slogan would
be "The D programming language. Modern convenience. Modeling power.
Native efficiency. The spammers' choice!".

Except that I'm expecting the GC will delete spam software upon startup,
assuming that we get our act together to make it a *real* GC... :-D That
would put a damper on adopting spammers to our cause. :-P

People tell me that I'm skeptical, but I don't believe them.