404 on dlang.org

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 22 11:15:32 PST 2015

On Thursday, 22 January 2015 at 19:12:09 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 1/22/15 8:14 AM, MattCoder wrote:
>> On Thursday, 22 January 2015 at 15:28:34 UTC, Andrei
>> Alexandrescu wrote:
>>> Woke up, rebased, pushed. It's up folks, take a look!
>>> http://dlang.org. -- Andrei
>>
>> Neat! I think all the efforts you made till now is a
>> improvement from
>> what the original site was.
>>
>> I know It will be hard to please everyone, but as I said in
>> another
>> topic the site was in need of fresh air.
>
> Thanks! By now, most of the work has been done by others. Many
> thanks to all!
>
>> PS: Maybe the titles: Last Announcements, Active Discussions
>> and Tweets
>> could have another background color, for example:
>> http://i.imgur.com/Fkm6179.png
>
> Like. Vladimir, what do you think?

Too much red, IMHO. Regardless, I don't think we have that much
control over the styling of the Twitter widget, as it is inside
an iframe.

I should do something about that overflow, though - didn't notice
it on my system as my fonts are narrower.