D on Slashdot

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 22 11:21:15 PST 2015

On Thursday, 22 January 2015 at 19:13:08 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Cool! Is it on dub yet? -- Andrei

Actually, I think it is: Robik has a stable fork here:
https://github.com/robik/consoled
http://code.dlang.org/search?q=consoled

contains his simpler api in the console thing and my harder to
use, but more comprehensive I/O thing in terminal.d. Was updated
recently so it should include the new getline function.

But as I've said before, I don't personally use dub and have no
desire to, especially for these independent modules, it just adds
way too much overhead for me (I think package managers in general
tend to suck). I'll help with other people's packages but I don't
do it myself.