dlang.org redesign n+2 (the one with the bold red vertical menu)

anonymous via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 24 08:38:10 PST 2015

On Saturday, 24 January 2015 at 09:32:18 UTC, Mengu wrote:
> it looks better than the current one however when i expand the
> menus, the sub menus opened don't feel like they are a part of
> (ie.) d reference menu or community menu. guess making it clear
> would be better.

I didn't touch those, because I think they play rather well with
my changes.

> one question for everyone: do we really need 3-col web site?

Well, it's only really 3-col on the home page. Otherwise, it's
2-col. And in narrow windows (on mobile) it's 1-col.

And there's Sebastiaan Koppe's proof-of-concept (his words):
<http://dlang.skoppe.eu>. I'm not a big fan, but it's not a
column layout and it's on the table.