defunct / stale forums on front page

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 25 19:35:02 PST 2015

On Monday, 26 January 2015 at 03:31:15 UTC, ketmar wrote:
> i don't really know what goes wrong there, nor i want to
> investigate the
> issue. maybe it's due to blocked google sites (same origin
> policy+strict
> "no requests to google" policy) plus flawed script blocker
> which misses
> some page scripts that using jquery, just enough to collapse
> the menu,
> but not enough to expand it. the fact is that previous version
> was
> working just fine and new one is completely broken.

I see. Your issue is not that JS is disabled, it is that you are
selectively blocking components of the webpage.

As with any system, it is not unusual that it stops working as
designed when you rip out arbitrary parts of it.

I see no reason to support such a configuration in principle, but
for this particular case, I think the fix will be simple.