521 days, 22 hours, 7 minutes and 52 seconds...

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 26 12:30:58 PST 2015

We couldn't merge it into std.experimental before because you
have stated that even std.experimental modules shouldn't have a
breaking changes normally. It was 2 reviews ago.

Now you have reconsidered, which is understandable considering
how long has it been taking, but pretending that was intended to
work that way does not make you look good :(

PS I was in favor for very lax initial requirements for
experimental packages for this very reason.