accept @pure @nothrow @return attributes

Artur Skawina via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 26 17:51:57 PST 2015

On 01/26/15 23:10, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On 1/26/2015 1:45 PM, Artur Skawina via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>>> Just 'no' on context-sensitive tokens.
>> C. C++. D. Windows. Pascal. System. exit. success. failure.
>
> They're never keywords.

Hence, some other ones also don't really need to be keywords.

Note I'm not arguing for/against these changes; just pointing out
that there's precedent, as context sensitive magic identifiers
already exist in D. Whether you want to call them "tokens" doesn't
really matter (it's just an implementation detail). I actually
would have preferred that they don't exist, but they do.

artur