accept @pure @nothrow @return attributes

Mike via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 26 22:32:07 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 27 January 2015 at 03:58:34 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 1/26/15 5:32 PM, Mike wrote:
>> The future benefits of fixing this kind of crap, are huge.
>
> IMHO this is myopic. We have much larger issues with e.g.
> safety, shared, and the core threading library, than syntactic
> minutia. All of this changing what works has its value, but
> that pales in comparison.

Agreed, but...

It is not the case that trivial matters like this are taking
resources away from somewhere else.  Take away all the trivia,
and the important stuff still wouldn't get done because each cat
in this herd disagrees on where to go or how to get there.

IMO, none of these light bulbs are blocking the sun, and at least
they are making some contribution to the ambient light.

Mike