accept @pure @nothrow @return attributes

Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 27 00:47:43 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 27 January 2015 at 08:07:11 UTC, ketmar wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 01:32:21 +0000, Mike wrote:
>
>  i started the process of migration of all our work projects
> (i'm a head of software company with ~100 employees, if anybody
> is interested) to D. but then i realised that D -- being a best
> programming language i've seen in my life -- is a toy project.
> just think about it as a personal toy. and then you'll know
> what expect from it.

I'm interested! I'm interested! ;-P

Our jobs are similar: we have to scout out new technologies for
our companies, and, with an hand on the hearth and fingers
crossed, we have to judge the risks/benefits about spending money
and time on them.

It's not an easy job in my opinion, expecially nowadays with all
that trees in the forest...

I strongly believe in D, and we have migrated all our major
projects over it, but sometimes, when I'm alone with my thoughts,
  I not sure if the "force is strong in me"  like at the
beginning...

Well, we'll see: alea iacta est.

---
Paolo