D Management Site

Jonathan Marler via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 27 10:57:11 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 27 January 2015 at 18:25:21 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 1/27/15 10:10 AM, Jonathan Marler wrote:
>> Would people want and use a website that tracks who's working
>> on what in
>> the D Programming Language?  People would go to the site and
>> be able to
>> find out what's being worked on, what's not being worked on,
>> who's
>> working on what, what bugs are being worked on. People will
>> have to use
>> the site and submit what they are working on though.  I'd be
>> willing to
>> write such a site if people think it would be useful.
>
> We used http://trello.com for a while, it didn't catch up.
>
> Stuff we're working on, help welcome: http://goo.gl/N28FaC
>
> Stuff we're currently not working on, help welcome:
> http://goo.gl/lqKrsT
>

> Thanks!
>
> Andrei

Yes looking at PRs and Issues on github does solve the problems I
posted.  There are other issues I could list but I didn't know
that the community has already tired this before (trello).  Maybe
not the best use of my time then.

I will say I agreed with your post about us needing to focus on
the important features.  Since you have a much bigger picture of
what's important to get done, could you list a few features you
think are the highest priority to get done that aren't being
worked on? I could take a gander and try to tackle one.  Thanks.