Oplink PR Ping

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 27 16:20:06 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 27 January 2015 at 20:31:57 UTC, Jonathan Marler
wrote:
> I still haven't figured out how to email someone without
> knowing their email address.  Could we get a developer to work
> on that? Maybe I'll file a bug report.
>
> Internet Bug: Unable to email someone without knowing their
> email address
>
> Silly internet, why didn't Al Gore think of this!

The web forum does not expose the email addresses users post with
via a clickable link (so that evil spam robots don't harvest
them). That doesn't mean that they're not available.

You can view the raw message source by getting a post's
will be there.