D Management Site

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 27 17:09:24 PST 2015

Before doing anything I'd suggest trying to reach main DMD/Phobos
developers and ask them what kind of tools they feel lacking and
what they would personally use. Such solution is only useful if
it solves real problems of developers and thus is not viewed as
additional maintenance burden. As Andrei has mentioned, there was
one attempt of using Trello for similar purposed some time ago
and it didn't catch up.

At the same time I do believe current project management
facilities are lacking for internally and externally. During
Berlin meetup Martin Nowak has mentioned that he would be
interested in some sort of priority communication channel among
core developers to be able to organize some focused efforts - I
guess that is also something related.