DMD 2.066.1 is missing in the Digitalmars FTP

Mathias LANG via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 28 05:01:57 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 02:41:19 UTC, Brad Roberts wrote:

> I spent the time today to read up on how to use s3 website
> redirects, since s3 doesn't support symlinks.  The only new
> requirement is for the http client to follow a 301 redirect,
> which most do.
>
> The new directories:
>
> http://downloads.dlang.org/pre-release/<majorversion>.x/<version>/...
>
> http://downloads.dlang.org/release/<majorversion>.x/<version>/...
>
> All beta and release candidates are grouped by the
> to-be-released version number under the pre-release tree.
> Having most of the early versions in a versioned directory is a
> little silly due to there only being a single .zip file in
> each, but helps with consistency.
>
> The existing yearly directories still exist and contain the
> actual files still to avoid any chance of breaking old clients
> that don't support redirect following.
>
> I hope that makes you guys a little happier..
>
> Later,
> Brad

Wow thanks ! However, I'm not able to access it ATM. It looks
like something is redirecting me to index.html while trying to
access http://downloads.dlang.org/pre-release/:

404 Not Found

Code: NoSuchKey
Message: The specified key does not exist.
Key: pre-release/index.html
RequestId: 2CF3A7AD710363C6
HostId:
pgDzD8nhkGLWj7iRkwLiBs+uGdzX+Mt6Hubbxt4HaO5tSTS+Kd62DaFV/NBjSjMo

Chrome  40.0.2214.93 m