accept @pure @nothrow @return attributes

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 28 06:13:35 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 13:58:22 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> The first one (the list comp) is Pythonic, and it's obviously
> the obvious one :-)
>
> If you want/need to use numpy, the fourth is good.
>
> No problems :-)

Ok, so we agree, but I think the obvious way if we forget about
languages would be to combine range with element wise
multiplication, e.g. "range(10) .* 0.1".

Good usability often means... stick to common conventions, but be
internally consistent. Most language designs fail here by not
caring enough for the know-how users bring to the table... :-/