accept @pure @nothrow @return attributes

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 28 11:21:49 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 18:54:29 UTC, Zach the Mystic
wrote:
> I think a keyword is a keyword is a keyword. If it's a keyword
> to the right it should be one everywhere.

That's a reserved word. A reserved word cannot be used as an
identifier. A keyword is a phrase that has a special semantic
meaning in a context. That does not make it context sensitive if
the language can be recognized by a context free grammar...

Confusing? I guess...

Some languages would allow this:

"if if = 0 then ... fi", it is not context sensitive because it
can be recognized by a CFG.

The first "if" is a keyword. The second "if" is an identifier.