accept @pure @nothrow @return attributes

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 28 14:15:02 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 20:11:32 UTC, Jonathan Marler
wrote:
> Maybe this is a weak proposal but I don't know how to realize
> that unless I ask the people who oppose it to explain
> themselves.
>  How else will I learn?

I also think arguing is a very good way to learn too - but please
don't forget that Walter time is extremely precious and if
understanding has not been achieved quickly enough it may be
better to drop the discussion for a while. Later more data may
appear, context may change, Walter opinion may change (that
happens!) and another small iteration will yield much more
productive results.