accept @pure @nothrow @return attributes

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 28 14:36:12 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 21:53:29 UTC, Jonathan Marler
wrote:
> Using "safe" as both a function attribute and an identifier
> doesn't seem confusing to me, however, it appears the
> leadership agrees with you so I submit.

Now you disappoint me. Your rebellious mindset has been poisoned
by the Evil Spirit of Gn at sh. Thou shalt not give up yer own
freedom to choose yer own identifiers for heavens sake.

Maintain yer own parse.c like everybody else!!!

That's what ketmar and I do. It is known as Free Software Freedom.