DMD 2.066.1 is missing in the Digitalmars FTP

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 29 04:46:42 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 19:06:23 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 1/28/15 11:04 AM, Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> Sorry, typed those by hand rather than cut/paste.  Pluralize
>> each:
>>
>> http://downloads.dlang.org/pre-releases/
>> http://downloads.dlang.org/releases/
>
> BTW how do I distinguish automated (e.g. Travis-CI) downloads
> from regular downloads? Thanks! -- Andrei

On way could be to measure (unique) visits to
http://dlang.org/download.html. Assuming regular downloads are
people on the internet getting D manually.

For more accurate numbers you might want to measure clicks on
download links on dlang.org/download.html. This would need to be
done with client side javascript.