How can I help with pull requests if I don't have the authority to merge?

Atila Neves via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 29 05:42:13 PST 2015

After this thread:

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/hapxxhusoniimfxiefji@forum.dlang.org

I had some time today and headed over to Github to see if I could
help out. But I'm not sure what I can do if I don't have the
power to approve PRs. I'm not asking for that power, I haven't
earned it yet. I'm just asking what it is I can do to help,
especially on PRs that already have comments from a bunch of
people.

Should I add comments to the ones that don't? Work on my own PRs
instead?

Atila