Window creation, for phobos?

Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 29 15:03:42 PST 2015

On 30/01/2015 3:45 a.m., Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

snip

> Any call to a create window function might fail at runtime, on a
> platform with no graphics support, all window creation can throw an
> exception. On a platform with just one screen, any beyond the first
> might throw.

I can think of a way to do that by using Derelict-Util ;) for xlib for
example.
But it is an implementation detail. You won't build a D app for Android
without being aware it is an Android app and need special treatment.
The thing I like about Google Material Design, is its basically designed
to work as one "window" which makes things easier cross platform.