Google Summer of Code - Again

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 30 05:46:51 PST 2015

On 01/30/2015 05:32 AM, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
> It seems like its been too long since I posted asking for GSOC help.

I was just about to ask how things are going :).
Thanks a lot, the page looks much better than in recent years.
http://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_2015_Ideas

> 1) I need a volunteer for 'backup' administrator.  This is a
> requirement, so I really
> need someone to volunteer for this position, which with a little luck
> will require
> exactly 0 work, and will bring you great honour and prestige.

What administration tasks? I might be able to do this.

> 2) DigitalMars is listed as the mentoring orgnaization.  Should we
> register rather
> as dlang.org?

There has been some discussion about a D foundation a few month ago.
As far as I remember people where shying away from the legal
complications, so that won't change any time soon.